Well, they are new boots to me! My aunt had some western riding boots that she has had for a while but didn't wear them much because they were too big. So, when she came over she said that I could have them! I was really excited because I was actually looking for a new pair of boots too and now I don't have to pay a ton of money for them, so that is great. They are Ariat's, they kind of look like a FatBaby but I'm not 100% sure. They fit great and are basically new, can't wait to ride in them.
School starts in 10 days... This semester I'll be taking English 2, Pilates, and Spanish 1. It'll be a lot of work especially having to work Babe five days a week and medicating Wolfie three times a day but at least I'll be that much closer to a degree. I still don't really know what I want my degree to be, possibly something in Biology or Animal Science or even be like Oprah, have my own show and help people. It can get really stressful having to decide!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh how I love comments!