The holidays are over and it is almost time to start our new year! Christmas was nice but of course a little stressful. A few weeks before Christmas my grandfather had a stroke. He lives a ways away from us in the winter time but when we got the news my mother and aunt drove down there to make sure he was doing okay. They ended up staying around a week until they came home. They also brought them back to their other home here so we can keep a close eye on them. He seems to be doing better. We had to rush to get things ready for Christmas but we managed and ended up having a nice holiday. Below are the gifts that I got (not including my homemade gifts)
 |
| Oster Grooming Kit!!! |
 |
| Fuzzy slippers and adorable kitty face pajamas. |
 |
| A CamelBak backpack!!! I have wanted one of these for a long time! |
 |
| Exercise ball (which I am sitting on right now) |
 |
| Stocking stuff! |
 |
| Some amazing clothing, I love the scarf! |
In other news I am back to riding! I rode last weekend and then finally got out there today. It was literally the best feeling to be back doing what I love. Ava had lots of energy in the beginning and even tried some new ways to be a little stinker but she is becoming a lot easier to handle in situations like that. When I started riding I warmed her up while talking to Cappy, he seemed to have a nice Christmas as well. Then we kind of parted ways and ended up giving Ava a really good workout; even though it didn't feel like it to me. She was huffing and puffing at the end.
I also went by the tack shop and found a saddle I wanted to try out. It is a Billy Royal saddle and looks amazing. I would be ecstatic if it worked out. The other little western saddle I have been using is actually rubbing on Ava's back so I am trying to find something that doesn't do that.
Nice stuff! I have a ball that I sit on for work. Hope you find a saddle.
ReplyDelete