School is so close to break I can almost smell my final grades! Two of my classes end next week and the last one ends the week after that; I am so ready for this break, I need some "no school" time.
I saw my sassy girl yesterday. It was raining and snowing on and off but we still made it down there; we only had enough time to say hi though. Ava was still alive! It was so nice to see her, her coat was coming in nicely and her weight looked good too, especially for the little work she has been doing. For our short time there I pet on her and then ran around and played in the pasture with her. I bet I looked like an idiot but Ava seemed amused, it was really cute. I really missed her, hopefully I can get out there again this week.
Hope everyone has been well!
![]() |
| I missed my sassy cakes! |
![]() |
| Pretty pasture with snow :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh how I love comments!